Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Carson didn't have his surgery yet. Turns out he didn't pass a blood screening test for von Willdebrand's disease and they sent us on to a very good hospital to get that checked out. We haven't yet heard the results should be any day. I am not the best at waiting. I want to do things when I want to do them. I want to get results right away. It is very hard for me to distract myself and just wait. I suppose it is a lesson that I haven't learned yet and that is probably why it keeps getting repeated. In other news, the whole family has bikes now and we have been going riding about three times a week at the local school. It is my first attempt at bike riding in probably 15 to 20 years. I haven't got it down perfect yet. Still moving a little slow out of fear. We are all enjoying it so much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment