Thursday, October 21, 2010

Change

I have a strange relationship with change. I need it and then I get anxious if there is too much of it. I like certain things to change frequently and others to stay the same. My blog colors and background for one will probably always be changing because I like it that way. I also like to change my profile picture, my haircolor, my clothes, my surroundings but NOT what I eat for breakfast, what I like to drink, my Thursday night routine, my certain parking aisle at Walmart...you get the point. How can I be so flexible on some things and then so...well...not flexible on others? I took this pic of a little frog that lived in a birdhouse in my mom's backyard this summer...at least until he changed his mind!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! You also forgot to mention changing shower curtains!

    ReplyDelete