Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back To School

Wow! Can't believe we are back to school already! The baby of the family has started Kind. this year and the oldest is in 3rd grade. Roman loves his new backpack and wears it around all the time. Carson has already started learning multiplication tables and is starting on cursive writing. I think it's gonna be a big year of learning for him! We are trying to get back into the routine of school but so far the mornings are still hectic. I think I'm gonna have to start getting all of us up earlier in the morning. The kids are just moving too slow and I am having to rush them (which stresses me out). We have been putting them to bed a little earlier since it is taking them so long to wind down in the evenings. I don't get it! I know Carson in particular is so tired but he fights sleep so much. Roman is doing half-days this week but will start full days next Monday. It was hard yesterday because he had to walk in by himself (except with Carson). He just seems awful little to be getting out at the curb and finding the gym. He says he can do it himself and he doesn't want Carson to help him. I have told Carson to walk with him to the gym every morning and it's sweet to see him put his arm around his little brother and walk a little slower so he can keep up. I think I am raising 2 very good boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment