Thursday, June 11, 2009

Evening ramblings

So my son Carson who is 7 is going to be having his tonsils and adenoids taken out next month. He is a little nervous but looking forward to picking out a special prize for having to go through the ordeal. His younger brother told him that your tonsils are "your fun part and they help you play good." I replied "no they don't ...your dad doesn't have his tonsils to which Roman replied "and daddy doesn't play good." As I am typing this, it has started to rain and storm. The sound of the rain is making me feel pretty chilly. Like a fall night instead of a warm June one. Yes I realize that last sentence wasn't really a sentence. I ran out tonight to find another bargain book for my summer night reading that I've taken up. It was a small selection and it took me forever to settle on one. Any good book suggestions are welcome...I don't really have a certain kind that I like better than all others. I like a little variety but end up digging something with a little romance in it. I want a happy ending in the books I read. I understand that reality isn't always that way but as for my fantasy world I want a happy ending! I do my reading at night after the kids and Neal are usually in bed. Sometimes I read while he's facebooking which has become quite the obsession for the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment