Thursday, June 11, 2009

Welcome to The Bugaboo Room! I'm Jodi and this is my first attempt at being a blogger...we'll see how it turns out. I have 2 boys...Carson and Roman and right now we are out for the summer and loving it! This is the first summer that I haven't worked in 3 years I think. However, if you know me then you know I can't stay home for even a day without getting restless. So, I signed the boys up for the summer reading program at the public library and joined the local Children's Museum to give us some scheduled activities. I myself have started my summer reading and just finished the best book about an Italian-American family in the early 1920's through the 1970's. I stayed up late one night finishing it and cried and cried. Not that it is a sad book just that I really understood the main character and well I just cried. Besides, I have a little fascination with Italy even though I have never been there before. I also have a fascination for France...and Germany...and China...and well you get the picture. I'm just very interested in other countries as well as our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment